The Floral Dress

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I think it's safe to say that most people have an item or two in their closet that they prefer over the rest. Without a doubt, one of mine is my little black floral dress. Not only do I love the print and the comfortable fabric but I love how extremely versatile it is. I've already shared these looks on my Chictopia and Weardrobe accounts, but have not had the time to properly show them here. So without putting it off any longer, here they are:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Forever 21
Long Sleeve: my mom's closet
Tights: Simply Vera
Boots: Target
Bag: Kohls

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: from Mexico
Belt: Vintage

You can also view another way I wore this dress here.


Speaking of Chictopia and Weardrobe I was pleasantly surprised to see that after some time of steady activity both accounts went through two eruptions overnight. Literally. After uploading two of the pictures featured above last night, I logged in today to find that I climbed up to 117 chicpoints. To top it off, I am also on the featured page of Weardrobe!

Also, I'm quickly reminding you that I'm hosting a giveaway where a beautiful print is up for grabs. If you have not entered yet, make sure to do so here. The giveaway ends this Friday!

25 comments:

Zhcsyra hp October 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

loove style lyk this ,.
awesome ur floral dress with that cute belt ,.nice skirt and cool boots ,. fab vintage purse <33

bissous xoxo,.

claradevi October 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

yay! i also love floral dresses, they're pretty indeed... and i'm thinking to find a black one like yours. adorable :)

Unknown October 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

The outfit is uber cute, the pictures are adoring and I love the scenery!

hope you have a beautiful day x

Sher October 6, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Thank you for the loveliest comment! I could say the same thing for your outfits, I truly love every outfit you put on:)

Congratulations on the success with chictopia and weardrobe! You make me wanna be more active in them lol:)

Jayne October 6, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Lovely lady...my mom totally just bought me that dress and had it shipped to my apartment as a "just because" gift. :) What a beautiful little coincidence!

Anonymous,  October 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

SO cute.
i lovelovelove this dress!

Paulina October 6, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

I don't blame you for loving this dress, it is fab!

Anonymous,  October 6, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

love the library shots!

Idée Géniale October 6, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

This looks wonderful on you. Actually, come to think of it, i tried this dress on and wanted it so badly, but had to restrain myself that day from buying too much.

JOWY October 6, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Im hooked on fall florals..sooo prettty!!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Lucie October 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

That outift is beyond adorable! Can i ask where you got it?

lucie
(www.luciebluephotography.blogspot.com)

Maria Confer October 6, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

I can see why that dress is your fave. It's gorgeous and looks so lovely on you.

Love your header.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Marta Castellanos October 6, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

you and the look deserves it all!!congrats!The dress is wonderful!xoxo,

www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

Kristin October 6, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

I LOVE your outfit! I am absolutely loving floral print dresses with tights and boots for fall! You look great!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse October 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

That dress is so nice. Love the muted colors.

Kira Aderne October 7, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Crystal!

Que linda, feliz, alegre! So cute!!!

Love florals for the season and those boots are a great combo! You are such a sweet girl and everyone can see it!!!

Many kisses!!!
From the friend,
Kira

IKS October 7, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

very nice. love the outfit, boots are awesome :)

Elaine October 7, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

LOVE your outfit! That floral dress is really nice. Especially love your pictures!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

~h~ October 7, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

That dress is a keeper. & I'm loving the library shots. I have a weakness for the old bathrooms found in ancient University buildings. All that old tile and the dated sinks with the poor lighting embody lonliness in such a way that I feel it has to be photographed. That, and train station phone booths.
With that, I'm happy to read that your fashion blogs are fairing well. You have such great style. And it's affordable. I like that even better. Enjoy the rest of your week. ~h

María Pilar Bernal Maya October 8, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

You could wear it with a leather jacket too. I love that dress
kss
;-)

Becca October 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

perfect perfect perfect!

Raisa October 9, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Love that black dress~!

Courtney October 12, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

I have a little black floral dress that I wear all the time too! The library shoot totally made me laugh though, because I'm pretty sure I wear my dress with the same exact gray cardigan from f21 and a belt tied around the waist.

Two fashion peas in a pod? hmm... lol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP