Birds of Fether Stick Together

Friday, January 1, 2010

Many of you might already be familiar with fashion designer Erin Fetherston due to her Target Holiday 2007 collection. Or perhaps you follow her creations on runways and fashion idols such as Zooey Deschannel or Kirsten Dunst. Regardless, I find her style very appealing. Her feminine silhouettes, soft fabrics and airy designs appeal to the romantic in me. And quite frankly, there is a lot of romantic in me. While looking through her website, I found her video projects to be most interesting. This propelled a more in depth search for other video projects. Below are a few of my favorites including one of her more famous productions, Wendybird.

Fall 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spring 2010
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





4 comments:

kelly ann January 6, 2010 at 2:22 AM  

probably my favorite designer. erin is seriously SO inspiring. her videos are incredible and make my creative wheels spin! :) i was a film major in college and i used her videos as inspiration for projects many times! love her... i have a coat from her target collection and it is one of my favorite clothing items. i hope to add more of her pieces to my wardrobe in the future! (once i save my dollars ;))

Maria Confer January 6, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

Her collections are so feminine and fun! I only bought one dress from her target line but I wanted to buy them all.

I loved her video!

Lulu Letty

Susan January 6, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

amazing pieces! thanks for sharing.
xoxo

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

i really like the 2nd batch. nice pastel colors.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP