Halloween Treats!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The agenda for today was off and spiraling quicker then I could say abra kadabra! I woke up and went straight to the making, baking and decorating of chocolate cupcakes. After I got ready, I took a trip with a friend to a forested area and we had a magical photo shoot. The rest of the day was spent with plenty of tricks, treats, and sugar.
I'll be sharing the photographs from the shoot later but for now here is a little preview of the set I took of Ellie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And as promised I'm going to announce the lucky winner of the giveaway that I randomly drew today.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sher of Beneath The Crystal Stars is the lucky winner!

Hoping everybody had a spooky Halloween!

8 comments:

Sher November 1, 2009 at 1:55 AM  

Whee, can't believe that's my name there! Thank you so much, dear!! You've made my day!!

Hope you're having a wonderful Halloween weekend:)

xoxo

p.s. Can't wait to see the rest of the photoshoot! It certainly looks magical and dreamy:)

Amy P. November 1, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Aw congrats to Sher!

It sounds like you had such a pleasant Halloween and that photo of Ellie is beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the shoot!

Maria Confer November 1, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Congratulations Sher!!

Gorgeous photo of Ellie, I look forward to the rest.

lululetty.blogspot.com

maryse November 1, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

magical, indeed! love the light!

Valencia Lia November 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Woww,I can't wait to see the rest of the photoshoot photos:)

And congrats to Sher for winning !

Zhcsyra hp November 2, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

im in looove with these terrific picture and e adore the upper pictr :))

Susan November 3, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

congrats to the winner!
xoxo

Tegan November 7, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

hey, I know I dont know you or anything, but your blog kicks ass :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP