September Lovin'

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan from Target, Urban Outfitters dress, Skirt (underneath dress) from local clothing store, belt is vintage & boots are from a shoe boutique in Mexico.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


September is such a beautiful month. So many things happen: Autumn begins, my Dad & Brother grow a year older, a plethora of friends grow one year older as well, the weather begins to change, warmer, cozier fabrics begin to flood clothing stores and closets, hot tea begins to sound comforting once again, and darker colors gain a more alluring luminosity. So in respects to the beautiful month of September, I would love to share with you some things that are making me really happy at the moment (besides the obvious fact that it's September, of course).
  • Today I found a couple leaves that had fallen from the trees in my front and backyard. I picked the one in the picture above and relished one of the first signs of Autumn.

  • The simplicity of this drawing. It would make for a beautiful tattoo.

  • My anthropology professor who I respect deeply for his immense knowledge & light sense of humor.

  • The fact that my hair is noticeably longer.

  • The beautiful new Fall arrivals at Ruche.com & the gorgeous model who sports them so well.

  • The prospective news that I might be opening my own Etsy shop soon.

  • September skies & this beautiful poetry/photo blog.

15 comments:

JOWY September 3, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

Pretty, such a lovelty fall dress and those boots...purrfect.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Te Maari September 3, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Monarch September 3, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

what a beautiful blog you have. it makes me feel all floaty and warm. especially thinking about the prospect of autumn and rugging up in dark coloured layers once again.

Susan September 3, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

I love these photos!
have a lovely day, xoxo

Rebecca September 3, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Love your boots!!!

http://www.nearstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown September 3, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

beautiful dress! can't wait for fall! :)

Elaine September 3, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

That is a GREAT dress! I love how you mixed two intricate patterns together. I'm slowly getting the hang of mixing and matching..... hahaha
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  September 3, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

i do love september. i love your ensemble.

Κατερίνα September 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

September is one of my favorite months too!!!I like the floral pattern of your dress....looks "dusty"....like autumn!!!xx

Amy P. September 3, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

It's this time of the year where I really dislike my current residence. Your lovely photos and current happy-makers are making me jealous.

AND you look adorable! That dress is so lovely and I love that you have that black dress underneath. Perfect outfit. :}

I have been kind of drooling at the things Shopruche has recently stocked as well.

And you are going to open your own store?! :D

Kristin September 3, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I just love the skirt under the dress...it is the perfect pairing! You should definitely start and etsy shop...I just love it! So much fun!

Sher September 4, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

oh my, your pictures look wonderful! I love the ethereal mood and vibes it gives out:) I need to add your lovely blog to my reading list!

xx,
Sher

nicole mountz September 4, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

i love that outfit, you are too cute :) have a great weekend!

~h~ September 6, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

~You look like a model for Ruche or Anthropologie in that outfit paired with your beguiling smile. ~September skies, indeed. I am falling in love with autumn for the first time in my life. That speckled leaf with your chipped pink nail polish shot is just right for this time of year. Keep noticing the first leaves falling. Always.
And thank-you for sneaking in my blog. I caught that. :)
Stay well and happy. ~heather

Zhcsyra hp September 24, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

woowh such agreat vintage nd that dres is awe :))
love boots at all,.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP