Objects Of My Affection

Sunday, August 30, 2009

If I thought I was unable to afford most of my online shopping cravings before, I don't even know what to think now that I've started college. It's not that I don't have enough money to buy a thing or two that I like once in a while, it's more that I know I shouldn't be spending that money. As of right now, I'm attending a community college and all I'm paying for are books and a small health fee. I should consider myself lucky (although books are ridiculously expensive) because I know that in a matter of two years books and a small health fee are what I'll be wishing I only have to pay. Either way, I have fortunately stumbled across some beautiful finds across a small spectrum of cyberspace that not only prove to be covetable but also affordable (all under $15!). From me to you here they are. Enjoy!

1. I just stumbled across August Lovers today and I am in awe of the cute little selection that is provided. The vintage pieces are not just beautiful, they are incredibly affordable. (Check out the blog, too!)

It's Not Easy Being Green Vintage Skirt, $8


Roxanne Vintage Clutch, $12

High Society Beige Head Piece, $12

2. Most bloggers already know about the Down and Out Chic's blog and etsy store. That didn't stop me form posting the two items that I am in love with. They're the the most beautiful shades of blue and can help rev up any outfit for a small price.

Sea foam Chrysanthemum Hair Pins, $9
Deep Navy Chrysanthemum Ring, $7.50


3. The lovely Amy from Caramelized Vintage has a cute little etsy store by the same name where I came across this adorable clutch.

Heart Purse, $10

4. Urban Outfitters can be quite pricey at times, but when they have sales, oh boy, they have good ones.

UO Opaque Tights, $2.99

Scallop Edge Footless Tights, $7.99

Nautical Studs, $9.99


5. Leproust Vintage's Kristin is an inspiration. Check out her blog for a multitude of vintage styling ideas and check out her etsy shop for an array of beautiful items.

Vintage 80s Polka Dot Secretary Blouse, $12

18 comments:

Marie August 30, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Great resources!! I have spent quite a lot of time sniffing through your blog and absolutely love it! I am now following it! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I am so happy I found BOTH of yours!

Anonymous,  August 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Oh wow! You are too sweet! This is such a lovely little write up + I am unbelievably flattered that you love my stuff enough to profile me :) thank you times a million xxx

Sarah Alaoui August 31, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

those footless tights are so lovely.

Suzi A August 31, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Oo I love the lacy tights up above! Glad you liked mine - thanks for your comment :)

Unknown August 31, 2009 at 3:45 AM  

Such great finds! envy that I could never find such gorgeous plus cheap finds.. too much temptation runs in my mind of whether I shall buy pricey things or not - of course my temptation always beats me. Now I need to save a bunch!


Hope Adela Pasztor August 31, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

i LOVE that floral headband!!! where did u get it?

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

muchlove August 31, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

so many adorable stuff! I love the polka dot blouse.

Amy P. August 31, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Aww thank youu for featuring me Crystal! I was surprised. In a good way of course! :}

Mm I understand where you are coming from. Responsibility is a pain in the wallet. And education cuts don't help either. Mm, I hope you are pursuing something you love though. I think you are a great writer and photographer (hint, hint ;) ).

Anonymous,  August 31, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

wow such amazing finds!!

Κατερίνα August 31, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

You find great things and all in low prices!!!Everytime I visit etsy.com I want to buy everything!!!xx

Amelia September 1, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Wow, those are such great deals! I love the chrysanthemum jewelry. Ugh, why must schooling be so expensive?

nicole mountz September 1, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

great little finds! and of course, i love christinas store :)

Kristin September 1, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

ummmmm, OK seriously...this is my blonde moment. I have completely overlooked that you had another blog in addition to 365 until now!!! Where have I been?! Thanks for featuring the blouse! :)

~h~ September 2, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Etsy is deceptively addictive. But I love your finds. Especially the last one of the polka dot secretary blouse. & your new banner is rather nice, as well. The broken windowpane is perfect. Hope you are well and enjoying college. :)

chloejessica September 2, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!! Love love your blog! And I of course love Etsy! Cute vintage shop and jewelry! :)

Pj September 4, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Very cute vintage accessories! I'm really loving the nautical studs you found, I wish I could find ones like those they are cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP