Powder Blue Etsy Shop

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long time followers might recall that my dream is to live in San Francisco and study creative writing and photography. Long time followers might also recall that I've been wanting to open up my own Etsy shop for quite a while. Well it finally happened!
Powder Blue features a collection of vintage apparel (right now highly concentrated amounts of 1980s apparel) and will soon hopefully be featuring some of my photography as well as more handmade and decor items.
I'm extremely excited to finally be running my own little store. My main focus is to bring quality items all the while expanding my little bank account for the future.
I have a few ideas about handmade items I would like to work on but I would also like your personal opinion.
What items do you love to see in Etsy shops?

12 comments:

Madeline Veenstra January 13, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Gorgeous! Your store looks fantastic :) My favourite thing is reading/hearing about people's dreams coming true! Thanks for visiting my blog, I've added you to my blogroll.

Liz January 13, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Oh that is so excitingggggg!!!!! Your shop is so aesthetically pleasing! hmmm - items i would love to see...necklaces? rings? jewelery is always <3

Sher January 14, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

Congrats, what a pretty store! It's my dream to someday have my own shop too!!

Whimsical jewelry would be a nice addition, I think:)

Noelle Chantal January 14, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

just stumble on your blog! and you have an Etsy shop, that's really great to know 'cause i see you have a great taste.

i agree, i love your pieces. very vintage looking and very wearable and chic. i esp like the striped shorts and the gold crawling lizard :)

emily January 14, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

all those things look great! i love vintage stuff... always on the look for some good vintage boots (size 6.5-7 :))
p.s. got my holga from urban. it was on sale for $20!!

evelyn January 14, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

oh cool! yay your own etsy shop!
something with owls would be great. i love owls haha :)

Anonymous,  January 14, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

a lot of pretty items, and i think the idea of you moving to San Francisco to pursue your dreams is awesome. go for it!

Susan January 14, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

congrats, that's great! I love Etsy so much, I love pretty prints, watercolors, postcards and so on...
have a sweet day, xoxo

Amy January 14, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Congrats on opening your Etsy shop. You have some pretty vintage items. You definitely should add your photos - there great.

Kristin January 14, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Oh yay! That is awesome! I think that you should definitely put some of your photography in it too...it is so gorgeous!

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Wow your Etsy store looks fabulous! Lovely items and they're beautifully photographed. You should def. put your photography in it too!

Love, E

Jack Daniel January 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

I thought I already left a comment on this post...I guess not. But, congratulations with this wonderful shop!! I kinda envy you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP