Inspiration Blogger: Kira

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kira is a twenty-something Brazilian who not only exudes exterior beauty, but also has a heart of gold. Her blog, KIRAFASHION, exhibits her style that includes but is not limited to: sleek black outfits, edgy accessories and bursts of classic femininity (always displayed with the utmost confidence). She epitomizes the super-sleek, polished woman and is an inspiration to any woman who loves fashion and everything that tags along with it. Each one of her posts features translations in English, Spanish and Portuguese so the wonderful Kira not only has looks but brains as well. Did I mention she has a heart of gold? Seriously, this blogger is one of the friendliest I’ve met. Perhaps that why I am not surprised that she enthusiastically agreed to be interviewed.

In the spirit of her trilingual blogging and because the three are also my native languages, I am going to have a trilingual interview.



1. Hello Kira, first of all thank you so much for agreeing to do this interview. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Hola Kira, primeramente me gustaría agradecerte por participar en esta entrevista. Cuéntanos un poco de ti.

Ola Kira, em primeiro lugar queria agradecer a sua participação nesta entrevista. Conta-nos um pouquinho sobre ti.

I am from Brazil and I am a journalist. My passion for clothes and style started too long ago. Since I was 16, I used to play guitar and sing in a rock band with my male friends. Every concert we did, I had to think about the outfit. Now, I don’t play in concerts anymore. However, I think my passion for clothes and fashion started from that time.

Soy de Brazil y soy una periodista. Mi pasión por la ropa y la moda empezó hace mucho tiempo. Desde que tenia 16 años, yo tocaba la guitarra y cantava en un grupo de rock con mis amigos. Creo que mi pasión por la ropa empezó en esa época.

Sou do Brasil e sou jornalista. Minha paixão por roupas e estilo começou há muito tempo. Quando tinha 16 anos, costumava tocar guitarra e cantar numa banda de rock com os amigos. Todo show que fazíamos, tinha que pensar na roupa que ia vestir. Hoje, não faço mais shows. No entanto, a minha paixão por roupas e moda começou nesta época.

2. When did you start blogging? What inspired you?

¿Cuando empesastes blogging? Que te inspiró?

Quando começou blogging? Que te inspirou?

I started blogging about two and a half years ago. At the time, the blog used to be just an inspiration file for myself with pictures basically from the Olsens and Kate Moss. After a while, I decided to do something more personal and the blog changed.

Empezé blogging ace dos años y medio. En ese tiempo, mi blog nomas era una pagina de inspiración para mi misma con fotos de las Olsens y tambien de Kate Moss. Después decidí hacer algo más personal y mi blog cambio.

Começei a blogger há mais ou menos dois anos e meio. Na época, o blog era apenas uma página de inspiração para mim mesma com fotos basicamente das Olsens e de Kate Moss. Depois de um tempo, decidi tornar a página mais pessoal e o blog mudou.

3. What are some of your fashion inspirations?

¿Cuáles son unos de tus inspiraciónes de moda?

O que são algum de suas inspirações de moda?

I am truly inspired about the street style blogs today, as Garancé Dore and Jak and Jill, and I am also inspired for some catwalks I see at the internet.

Estoy muy inspirada de los blogs de street style, como Garancé Dora y Jak and Jill. Tambien me inspira los pistos de aterrizaje que veo en el internet.

Eu me inspire totalmente nos blogs de street style, como Garancé Dore and Jak and Jill. Eu também amo seguir tendências através dos desfiles que vejo na internet.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Describe your perfect outfit.

Describe su trajer perfecto.

Descreve o seu traje perfeito.

Amazing high heels, black tights, a perfect black dress and a great faux coat or vest above it!

Lindos pares de tacones, medias negras, un vestido negro y una jaqueta de animal falsa arriba.

Lindos pares de sapatos altos, meias pretas, um vestido preto e um casaco ou jaqueta em pele falsa por cima!

5. Several of your posts mention that you have a passion for travel. What are some of your favorite places that you’ve traveled to?

Varias veces hás mencionado en tu blog que tienes una pasión por viajar. ¿Cuales son unos de tus lugares favoritos para viajar?

Varias vezes mencionas no teu blog que gostas de viajar. O que são algum de seus lugares favoritos que você a viajado?

I think I have the urgency for knowing the world. I am always planning where is going to be the next spot which I will spend my vacation at. I think that every new place I visit has something unique and special. Although visiting New York City was something that I won’t forget. The town is the best place I have ever been! Now, I am so excited to visit London and Paris for the first time!

Creo que tengo una urgencia para conecer el mundo. Siempre estoy planeando mi próximo viaje. Creo que cada lugar nuevo que visito tienie algo especial. La ciudad de Nueva York fue algo que nunca me voy a olvidar. La ciudad es el mejor lugar que yo a viajado! Ahora, yo estoy super emocionada para visitar London y Paris por primera vez!

Eu acho que tenho uma urgência por conhecer o mundo. Estou sempre planejando aonde será o próximo lugar que vou passar as férias. Acho que em todos os lugares que fui há algo único e especial. No entanto, conhecer a cidade de Nova York foi algo que jamais vou esquecer. A cidade é o melhor lugar que já fui! Agora, estou super empolgada por conhecer Londres e Paris pela primeira vez!

6. What fashions are popular in the area of Brazil you live in?

¿Cuáles modas son populares en la area de Brazil en donde vives?

Que modas são populares na area em que vives no Brasil?

Here, the people don’t like to take a lot of risks. I think that Brazilian girls love a pair of heels and a denim pants. Nothing more daring than this…at the other hand, also there are girls who love flats and a dress. I wish people here take more fashion risks.

Aquí, las personas no le gusta tomar muchos riesgos. Creo que las mujers Brazileñas aman un par de tacones y los pantalones de mezclilla. Nada más atrevido que eso...por otro lado, ay mujeres que aman zapatos sin tacón y un vestido. Deseo que las personas aquí tomaran más riesgos.

Aqui, as garotas não gostam de corer muitos riscos. Vejo que as meninas brasileiras amam um par de saltos altos e calças jeans. Nada mais ousado que isso...do outro lado, há ainda meninas que amam uma sandália rasteira com vestido. Desejaria que as pessoas aqui fossem mais ousadas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7. In your opinion, what are some key pieces that every woman should own?

¿En tu opinión, que son unos articilos clave que toda mujer debe tener?

Em sua opinião, o que são alguns articulos que cada mulher deve possuir?

A great pair of black heels, a beautiful bag and a good red lipstick.

Un buen par de tacónes negros, una hermosa bolsa y un buen pintalabios rojo.

Um bom salto alto preto, uma bela bolsa e um bom batom vermelho.

8. What is your advice to any woman who lacks confidence?

¿Que le consejarias a una mujer que le falta confidencia?

O que é seu conselho a qualquer mulher que falta confiança? em si mesma?

Try to be true to yourself. Don’t follow every trend that comes up, just pick the right tendency for your body and personality. Make a list of your likes (for example music, culture etc) and stick to it. There is no wrong of being you. After that, the confidence will come naturally.

Trata ser verdadera con ti misma. No sigas todas las tendecias pero si escoge la tendecias que son buenas para tu cuerpo y personalidad. Haz una lista de tus gustos (por ejemplo la música, cultura, etc) y siga la lista. No hay nada malo en ser tu. Después de eso, la confidencia vendrá naturalmente.

Tente ser você mesma. Não siga todas as tendências que aparecem, apenas escolha as que melhor se encaixam ao seu corpo e personalidade. Faça uma lista das coisas que você gosta (como, por exemplo, música, cultura etc) e siga o estilo. Não há nada de errado em ser você. Depois disso, a confiança virá naturalmente.


14 comments:

Maria Confer September 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Excellent interview. My goodness is she completely gorgeous.

lululetty.blogspot.com

nicole mountz September 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

gorgeous outfits! love them :)

Anonymous,  September 26, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

what great style! i love this.

Amy P. September 26, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Mmm lovely post! Kira seems awesome. Her outfits are so simple and chic. And can I say her hair is reallyy pretty?! Haha.

Susan September 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

gorgeous interview! she's so cute :)
xoxo

Zhcsyra hp September 27, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

og my gorgeous .,.<33

kisses xoxoxox

Kristin September 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Great interview! I love the trilingual aspect.....that is incredible!

Amelia September 28, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

What a cool interview! Very inspiring.

Kira Aderne September 28, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

My dear sweet friend Crystal,

No words in the world would be enough to thank you for featuring me here. In fact, you are the sweetest girl I have ever met at the blog world. You are so talented and this was the smartest interview I have ever answered. Thanks a million for that I hope you have a future full of great things and true happiness.
Thanks for being marvelous too me,
From the friend,
Kira

PS _ I totally forgot to translate the questions. I am sooo sorry for that. My last week was so crazy. Although, you did an excellent job at the translation!

You are fantastic!!!

Elaine September 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

She has such great style. I can't believe I've never heard of her before!! Thanks for doing the interview!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Patty Ann September 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

LOVE her
she has amazing style
this was an awesome interview!!
xxx

Enter my Giveaway

t.g.s September 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

oh she is gorgeous
lovely interview

Eva September 29, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

Lovely interview with an amazing girl. I like the photos you chose to go with the interview too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP