Arrivederci, Au Revoir, Adiós

Monday, September 7, 2009

Although it's still well above the 90s here in Central California, I am ready to officially wave goodbye to Summer. I know I have been ranting bucketfuls about my itching anticipation for Autumn, but I have also realized that I haven't paid proper tribute to the beautiful season that Summer is. I couldn't think of a better way to do so then to, for the last time, admire some beautiful Summer fashion. One of my favorites is the Summer 2009 collection entitled "Some Other Time" by Juliette Hogan, a New Zealand based fashion designer who creates magic when it comes to designing effortless, wearable, feminine pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 comments:

Sher September 10, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

I adore feminine pieces like these, my favourite is the pretty white lace skirt in the first picture:)

miriam (Björn Borg) September 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

the styling of these pictures are just amazing!

Hope Adela Pasztor September 10, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

i love these! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Susan September 10, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

I love these pieces! so lovely and feminine.
I miss summer, too...
xoxo

Elaine September 10, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

I LOVE them!!! Every single one! Great picks.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Maria Confer September 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

What a gorgeous line. I adore both the top and bottom right looks!

I too having been dying for autumn!

Thanks for your sweet comment, Sher is the best.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Amy P. September 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Thanks for sharing this! I love the blouses! So pretty and dainty.

Unknown September 10, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

i love them! all of them! :)

xx

trishie September 10, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Beautiful girly outfits! My fav is #1.

Dani September 11, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

just lovely.

must mention that you have a beautiful blog here, and that you're gorgeous!

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Amelia September 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

What a wonderful collection! I love the blouse on the top right.

E September 11, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

These looks are so feminine, but not prissy, which I really like. Very nice!

Annie September 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

These looks are so lovely! I love the bottom two.

Also, "Poetry is constantly being written in the chambers of my interiors" = one of the most gorgeous things I have ever read. Wow. And I feel the same way.

Kelly & Tracy September 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

beautiful!

http://thewearingtimes.blogspot.com/

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse September 13, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

I adore the "quiet" details each piece has. They're just so perfectly finished...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP