And That's A Wrap

Friday, September 11, 2009

"It's what's on the inside that counts"- A good, solid quote that provides a positive basis to live your life. But is it always true? I don't think so. At least not when it comes to incredibly cute packaging!

With my upcoming etsy shop in the works, I am becoming even more fascinated with all aspects of creativity.
I know just how wonderful it feels to receive a package you are anxiously awaiting for. However I'm sure everyone can agree that receiving that said package in a lovely arrangement is truly the icing on the cake, the cherry on top. So I was delighted when I came across
Utterly Engaged and the DIY Gift Wrapping Tutorial they featured in the third issue. For all you bloggers with your own etsy shop, or for anyone who just fancies creating dainty little packaging, this tutorial is worth taking a look at.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


P.S. If you are wedding crazy (like me) or just like to look over different wedding related archives, then I highly recommend you check out Utterly Engaged for a multitude of different DIY projects and inspiration.

11 comments:

Little Bo Peeep September 12, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

I totally adore anything DIY, especially when it comes to things like these <3
I really like weddings, i love going to one just for the sake of looking at the clothes and...food!

fritha louise September 12, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Such cute ideas! I love gift-wrap!

Susan September 12, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

presentation is everything :)
gorgeous stuff, love it.
x

Amy P. September 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Great ideas! I love the colors!

noura. September 12, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Thank you for your comment!
Your blog is wonderful.

Amelia September 13, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

These are so beautiful! A pretty package can really make someone's day.

Sher September 13, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

Oh wow, such dainty looking creations! It is truly wonderful to receive something packaged so lovely:)

Thank you for sharing, I shall try to be not so lazy and try them out one day!

Big Dadddy September 13, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Ah these are so sweet, i always thought about wrapping things i sell online too!

Elaine September 13, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

SO beautiful! Thanks so much for the link! I'm horrible at gift-wrapping but I've recently been making all our family/friend's birthday cards and such so I really want to be more creative. This will be so perfect to use!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Kristin September 14, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

These are so pretty! It seems pretty easy to do too! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP