Twenty One

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today was an extremely good day shopping wise. As I already ranted about in Three-Six-Five, I went to a nearby mall and discovered that they had vastly expanded the existing Forever 21 store. Here are some of the items that are now nicely hung in my closet.




I've been coveting a bow like this for some time now. I was so happy when I saw it today.

I also received the three items I ordered from Urban Outfitters.com today. Although the dress is a small, it's still a bit loose (I was expecting it after reading the reviews) but it's nothing a belt & thread and needle can't fix.




The sunglasses and blue earrings are from F21, the lomography film and the readers are from UO.

P.S. How I wish I had a real Polaroid.
P.P.S. I'm debating whether or not I should change my blog name. I really like the color powder blue & I think that would make for a better Blog title.

5 comments:

Rhianne August 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

you have two great blogs! I wish I had a real polaroid too :)

Amy P. August 13, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

Yeah, my first two sales! Thankss for the encouragement.

And yeah, I love getting stuff in the mail. Hmm, get a polaroid on ebay?

Nice purchases from f21. A huge Forever21 reopened in my nearby mall (it was dying). Fleets of girls, loads of color..overwhelming.

Mm, as for your blog name. Your current one gives a feel of something beautiful, delicate, but tragic. Powder Blue gives me the feeling of something airy, and constantly moving like the wind. Just a thought. Or multiple scattered thoughts.

evelyn August 13, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

great shopping! i went to F21 too on saturday and they had a lot of nice clothing. i bought 2 dresses for the first time in years :O now i need to wear them b4 mom gets mad xD

Powder Blue! i love the sound of it! that would be a wonderful blog name if you do change it <33

Elle August 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

grandes compras e as fotos sao simplesmente magnificas **

Christina August 13, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

i actually really like your blog name (so you know). fantastic purchases btw and i share your sentiments about wanting a real polaroid. would that be nice?!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP