The Lovely Bones

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It seems I'm on some sort of blogging frenzy considering this is my third post of the day but I couldn't help but want to share the AMAZING trailer for the upcoming movie The Lovely Bones. I came across it while reading Sweet Pea's blog (which is very sweet indeed). I love Alice Sebold, I automatically fell in love with her when I read her touching autobiographical book, Lucky. Plus, the amazing Peter Jackson is directing the movie. He was brilliant in Lord of the Rings so I can only imagine how wonderfully he'll bring this book to life.




8 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) August 12, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

ooohhh...lovely....my cousin who doesn't read a lot..said this book was the best book she ever read and finished...so it is probably a very good novel....I have to read this before the movie comes out...thanks for posting this trailer...

Amy P. August 13, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

I am certain I started this book...I don't know if I finished it though. My friend loved it and recommended it to me. I should go and finish it. I love Peter Jackson for Lord of the Rings, and the preview looks great.

Romeika August 13, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

I really liked the book, I'm so looking forward to watching this!

Anonymous,  August 13, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

i just saw the preview last night. looks really intense.

Amelia August 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

I really need to read that book! I can't wait to see the movie.

evelyn August 13, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

oh wow..! i own that book 'Lucky' ! lol but i haven't read it :O i got it for free but i left it in san francisco :o i shall read it then when i get back :D!

Eliza August 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

mm i never read that book :) but that's a movie i will most certainly see.

i'm very glad you liked my blog sweetie <3 and yes, that photograph is mine, a self-portrait actually :) *

NicRTV (陳亞任) August 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Hi!!just gave u an award...please check it out on my blog

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP