Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today was my second day of college and I already feel the load of pressure and the free time on my schedule being condensed with each passing hour. As I've mentioned in the past two posts of Three-Six-Five, I am enjoying the new experience and highly anticipating the Fall semester. Although it is too soon to tell, I seem to have an affinity for my anthropology class. The subject just seems to interest to me. Time will tell if I will grow to love it though.
I recently made up my mind that when I reach 100 followers I will have a giveaway. I am still a ways away, but I am determined to reach the 100th follower as soon as I possibly can. Speaking of giveaways, I recently won my first giveaway thanks to Love Charles Vintage. I won a really pretty lace purse. I love lace so I was exceptionally excited to win. I'm planning on posting pictures of the purse sometime after I receive it.
I would also like to thank Evelyn & Adin_22 for awarding me with two more awards to add on to my blog. They are both very sweet girls and I recommend you to check out their blogs.




Picture credit here.

7 comments:

Unknown August 19, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

college/univ was the best and worst times for me! best cus you make lasting friendships and worst because... well its school. haha! ;P take care girl!

NicRTV (陳亞任) August 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

anthropology seems like a very interesting subject ..never took it in college...and thank u girl...

Saskia August 20, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Anthropology is fascinating. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

The lace purse sounds lovely - please do post a photo!

Saskia x

claradevi August 20, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Congratulations for the awards and winning! I'll be looking forward to see the lace stuff :) And speaking about anthropology class, it was my favorite class on the first year back then - lots of enlightment, awareness, and curiousity! Wish you luck on everything. <3

clara.

kimi August 22, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

thank you sooo much <3
lovely blog!
xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP