Red Velvet

Friday, August 21, 2009

Red Velvet Art is one of my absolute favorite artsy stores. It's run by three lovely gals who specialize in making beautiful, artsy things. The variety of different items they have for sale is amazing and I'm highly tempted to go on a serious shopping spree (If only I wasn't a broke college student, dang). I love the bright colors, the curly fonts and the girly sketches and accessories. The items are perfect for a crafty spirit or one who is attracted to bright color and sugary cute styles. Taken from around the site, here are some of my favorite items.









Make sure to check out their blog!

6 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) August 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

everything is so adorable....I want it all...if only I'm not a broke huosewife...LOL...

claradevi August 22, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

I can't believe I've never heard about the red velvet yet! Okay, those are awesome things you've shared, I'm off to check them out now! <3

Amelia August 22, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

These are so adorable! I love the heart ribbon.

M.M.E. August 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Hahah. I love the underwear! That way I always know which side of the bed is mine.

Amy P. August 22, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

The underwear wall decal (?) is my favorite part!

I love the mustard bows they have! And design of the site is very cute and colorful.

Susan August 24, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

oh how lovely! I love all the items. great find.
have a gorgeous week, xoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP