Vegan Lunch Box

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've been trying my hardest to get into the habit of being a healthier individual, especially the past couple of weeks. College is just around the corner and the thought of how I'm going to manage my time for school, homework, blogging, exercise and finding time for myself has been circling around my head a lot. With my hectic schedule & my hopes of finding a part time job, I know the temptation to eat fast food or grab a quick snack that isn't health friendly will definitely be up in the air. I recently came across Vegan Lunch Box, an adorable little blog run my Jennifer McCann and what a good thing I did. Not only are the lunchboxes & packaging so original and dainty (you can buy some of them here), the food in them gave me a kick of inspiration and showed me that eating healthy while living a busy life can be possible with just a little bit of imagination and perhaps some help from Jennifer's vegan cookbooks.
(Keep in mind, you don't have to be a vegan/vegetarian to fall in love with her recipes & ideas.)






9 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

those lunch boxes look very cute and of course delicious, the plus side to them is that they are actually healthy!

Well my mind has run throughed like yours, except I do not have college. I am just really lazy lol but oddly I have lost weight and I swear I have been eating a lot more!! lol

Hope er'thing is well my fair dear ♥

- michelle

stephanie dosen August 10, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

ooh i love these bentos!
bento is so fun :)
xoxo

Anonymous,  August 10, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

i love these little bento looking boxes. i've always wanted to learn how to make lunch "cuter." :)

Anna Wallace August 10, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

thank you for your comment.

i absolutely adore these little meals. the boxes and the way the fruit and veggies are cut is just precious.

Rebecca August 10, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Very very cute! I always hoped I would get into the habit of making such nice lunches, but never did. :)

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!

Amy P. August 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

She has the greatest ideas and her preparation is so cute. :}

It's balancing act, but I think you will be just fine. Where are you going to school?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse August 10, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Those are so happy...not usually how I would describe food, but they are. :)

Christina August 13, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

i never knew lunch could be so cute! i am definitely checking this out.

Sarah Alaoui August 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

"College is just around the corner and the thought of how I'm going to manage my time for school, homework, blogging, exercise and finding time for myself has been circling around my head a lot. With my hectic schedule & my hopes of finding a part time job, I know the temptation to eat fast food or grab a quick snack that isn't health friendly will definitely be up in the air. "

Welcome to MY dilemma. SUCH CUTE LUNCHES : )

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP