Saturday, July 18, 2009

So I'm sitting on my couch on a Saturday night half watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding and doing absolutely nothing productive while searching the web for nothing in particular. It's a good thing though because I came across a magazine titled The Plug. Each issue is based on a different location in the United States. One of the most interesting issues was #28. The idea was simple: attach a disposable camera to a city bench and a note encouraging people to snap a photo. The results? Well you should take a look for yourself. What a neat idea!




P.S. The Plug has continued this project in issue #38. See it here.

1 comments:

Amelia July 19, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Oh, I've heard of that. It sounds like the coolest project ever. I'd like to try it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP