Farewell, Seventeen

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today is my last day as a seventeen year old and honestly, I'm not the least bit melancholy about it. Not only is tomorrow my first day of said "adulthood", but it is also the launch of my newest blog, Three-Six-Five, where I'm going to be posting a picture a day for an entire year. I must confess that I'm more excited about my Project 365 then about my eighteenth birthday. I guess I'm just really looking forward to see my life in a whole new way.
I recently came across the lovely blog, Luphia Loves, and her equally lovely clothing store. Her dreamy chic clothing is both versatile and affordable. Below are some pieces that I would not mind having in my closet. Take a look at them and maybe you'll see why. Have a lovely Sunday afternoon. xo







6 comments:

Amelia July 20, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Happy birthday! Adulthood! I think I would be more excited about Project 365, too. I really ought to do that...

Those clothes are so lovely!

Eliza July 20, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :D

Oh, eighteen years old! Happy birthday! I hope you'll have an amazing day :)

And those clothes are lovely. I especially like the third one. So beautiful!

♡Shayla♡ July 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

lovely!

and happy birthday!
i'm very interested in your 3-6-5 project! i'm so happy you stumbled onto my blog, pretty.. as now i get to enjoy yours!

Unknown July 20, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

happy birthday!! :) i just turned 17 last april, and now i'm still.. LOL. it's okay, being an adult won't be that bad eventhough i prefer to be a child once more.. :) btw, lovely tee

xx

vanessa porter July 20, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Thank you for such a nice compliment. Your blog/pictures are quite pretty! And happy birthday

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse July 20, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Happy birthday to you! That shop certainly has a number of covetable items.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP