The Magic of DIY

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Searching through Doe Deere's Blogazine is never disappointing. Her blog has a wonderful fairytale-esque mood to it and is always filled with tons of colorful DIY projects & tutorials of all kinds. Perhaps one of my favorite of them is a recent DIY project she worked on/altered: her Unicorn Outfit which I think is both magical and as she stated herself it "looks like candy and treasure at the same time".



P.S. Thank you to all of you who wished me a Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

[LA] July 22, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

WOW!

FANTASTIC!
FANTASTIC!









lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse July 22, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

That outfit is SO AMAZING! I think I know what I want to wear on my next birthday/Halloween/whenever I have an excuse...

Amelia July 23, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Wow, why have I never heard of that blog before? This outfit is beyond cool!

Mairyliscious July 23, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

happy bday !!!
love the fairy shoes!!

Yuka July 24, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

aww how cute! i love diys!

Sierra July 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

I am in love with this outfit. I am going to check out her blog now! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP