Getting Married Next Week

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yes, I'm getting married next week. Okay, so maybe not next week...or the week after that for that matter. I suppose it would be better if I find the right person and get a life first but can't a girl dream? I know I sure do. A little too much at times but I can't help it! I dream of my very own backyard wedding filled with lighted trees, good music and the people I love. And all my dreaming has recently been fueled by the brilliant Emily Newman, a twenty-three year old who started the addicting website Once Wed. It's filled with a bride-to-be's every wish: DIY projects, inspiration galleries, and what I found most appealing: a gallery of real weddings. There was a ridiculously large amount of gorgeous brides, dresses, grooms, etc, so it made it exceptionally difficult to narrow it down to a post about one real wedding. So I did what any girl would do in such a crisis: I picked more then one, of course! Below are some of my favorites. I encourage anyone to take a look through the website and don't be surprised if you catch yourself saying you're going to get married next week too.




7 comments:

Mairyliscious July 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

i love the couple in the bicycle !

evelyn July 26, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

aww those wedding photos look fantastic :D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse July 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

I sort of think I will never marry...that doesn't stop me from planning my dream wedding off of pictures like these! So pretty!

Sierra July 27, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Ohhh how fun! I think I might get addicted too if I check out their site. Thanks for all of the fun places to visit from your blog!

Cait July 28, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Thanks for sharing this site, its given me so many ideas for my wedding!

Amy P. July 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Oh your photos are gorgeous!

The sparklers, the couple dancing in the wooden building, and the whole family portrait in front of those twisted trees. Love it. <3

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP