Little Tresures

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I painted my tiny room about a month ago and I still haven't fully made it my own. But either way, I can easily pin point things out that make my room, well, my room. Perhaps I'll make another post with pictures of my room when it's fully decorated. Also, the camera I'm holding up is my new Pentax. A very generous friend gave it to me & I'm still unsure if it works or not (I need to go buy film).









Looking back at these pictures I made note of a few things: I need a new bottle of red nail polish, my closet will NEVER be big enough & my room desperately needs to be organized.

10 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse July 15, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

I love that string of pictures with the clothes pins.

jenloveskev July 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

very cute! and what a great fortune to get!! Enjoy your new pentax- I know you will love it!
-jen
www.jenloveskev.com

Lauren Goddard July 16, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Your photos are beautiful!

x x x

evelyn July 16, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

thx for stopping by =^^=
i Really like your blog!! ;D
<3 evelyn

Samantha Memoire July 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

i love your room. it's adorable. :) i certainly do love the clothespin thing. :D so creative!

Samantha Memoire July 16, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

I nominated you to receive a "Fancy Blog Award"
Check my blog for details:
www.accordingtosamantha.blogspot.com

TheSleekGeek July 16, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

these photos are beautiful!i love your camera. i prefer film camera!;)
xx
Jun

Unknown July 16, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Thanks for the follow sweety,

I love your pictures of your room. I think it looks fine as it is. I'm currently doing up my room and I agree on having a room where you want that "home sweet home" effect on it.

♥ m.

Dodo July 17, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Love the 1st 2 photos a lot!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock July 18, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

these are such great photos. :) xo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP