It's A Photo Swap!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Three seasons ago lovely blogger Rhianne from For the Easily Distracted came up with an amazing idea. One successful photo swap later, she is ready to host the second one. To view pictures from the 2009 swap, visit the photo swap blog.
Last year, my disposable camera traveled all the way from my little hometown in California to South Africa! Unfortunately, some things came up and I didn't receive pictures from my partner. In fact, I thought I wouldn't even get a chance to see the pictures that I had taken. Thankfully, with the help of my partner's brother, I was recently emailed all of them. It was such a lovely surprise. Below are a few of my favorites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I can't wait to find out where my roll of film will travel to this year (especially since I won't have to settle for a disposable this time around. I have my own 35mm!) If you'd like to participate in this year's swap, you have until June 18th to sign up. Click on the icon below for more information.


4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

whoever swaps will you will get amazing photos because you are very talented!

great shots by the way!

kelly ann June 7, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

oh how amazing! i'm seriously considering participating this year. :)

S.Elisabeth June 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Love these photos! And this looks like such a fun idea!

Susan June 8, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

oh wow, what a great idea!
xoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP