Featured Photographer: Igor Drozdowski

Friday, April 2, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am head over heels for Polish photographer Igor Drozdowski's work so I couldn't help but not feature him (her? I couldn't find anything on his/her biography anywhere and sadly I don't know whether this photographer is a he or she) as this week's featured photographer. The use of lighting to emphasize beauty is just the thing I want to master.

I'm finally on Spring Break and couldn't be happier. Is anybody else in Spring Break? Are you guys doing anything exciting?

5 comments:

Panty Buns April 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

She looks very pretty in what appears to me men's underwear. I would consider myself lucky if women thought I look half as pretty in the women's underwear I model on my blogs.

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

the photos are amazing. well captured! i'm also on break from school and work. just spending time with family and friends. you?

kelly ann April 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

i can't even explain how i much love these. they're SO intriguing, i want to know more about each image!

Liz April 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I think its a male, since Igor is a male name? Love the pictures, the black and white is <3

IKS April 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

since Igor is usually (99.99%) male name, i am pretty sure it is a he. photos are amazing, very vintage, and i love them. thank you for introducing his work to us.

have a lovely time on your spring break :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP