A Day In The City

Friday, April 9, 2010

Yesterday a couple friends and I took a trip up to San Francisco. We walked and took the bus to different stretches of the city and eventually made our way to Pier 39. Although I have been to the city my fair share of times, I had never seen Pier 39. I managed to take four rolls of film throughout the day with my Minolta before I accidentally dropped it on the concrete floor and shattered the inside mirror! I spoke to an employee of a photo shop up near Union Square and he said the repair might be pricey which is a complete bummer. Either way, I'm really excited to get the photographs developed and will be sharing those in a later post. I think that even if I were to accomplish my goal of moving there in two years time to attend a university, the tourist-y vibe will never fade away. Knowing myself I will probably never want to go outside without at least one camera in hand and generally it's the ones with the cameras who aren't natives.
I can't believe how quickly this week has gone by. Has it gone by just as quickly to you? Classes at my college will be resuming this Monday and I still feel like I have more to accomplish before Spring Break is officially over.
I will be hosting a little giveaway soon in appreciation of all you wonderful people who support my little blog. Have a lovely weekend and until then here is a preview of yesterday's wonderful trip.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

18 comments:

Anonymous,  April 9, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

the photos are amazing as always! you are too pretty and i can't wait for the giveaway :)

evelyn April 9, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

aw glad u came to san francisco.
such beautiful pictures.
<3

Anonymous,  April 9, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

very beautiful!

Sher April 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Oh, so sorry to hear about your minolta! At least you got some pics taken before the incident happened!

And I'm amazed at how quickly this year has gone by, I still can't believe it's April already!

You look beautiful as always, my dear:)

xx

Susan April 10, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

oh I am so sorry for your camera! I hope you get it repaired.
beautiful photos!
have a fab weekend, xoxo

Jayne April 10, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Aaaaahhhhh! You were in San Francisco! So awesome to see my beautiful hometown through your artistic eyes!

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

those photos are gorgeous!

Carmen April 10, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

The photos are amazing, especially the first one!

Carmen.xx.

Erin April 11, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Oh wow these photographs are beautiful... you are really capable of capturing a scene with the camera!

Love love love,

Erin

xx

jolie jamie April 14, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Hi!
Your pretty! I love san fran! The photos you took are lovely. Love the sailboats one!!!
I do a NYC photography blog, come over and play! :)
www.joliejamie.blogspot.com

Saskia April 19, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Oh no poor Minolta!! I hope it can be fixed and isn't too expensive. What a pain.

These photos are, as always, beautiful! I LOVE the blossom one.

Saskia xx

Kira Aderne April 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

San Francisco seems to be so beautiful and relaxing...I am so glad you went there! You look so sweet here :)

em.me.ma April 24, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

just BEAUTIFUL.

ciao4now♡
yellowscarff.blogspot.com

S April 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

How simply gorgeous :) Sigh.. Spring break.. Sigh...
<3

IKS May 6, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

im so sorry for your camera, it is a true shame. these photos are beautiful. hope you had a lovely weekend :)

Liz May 20, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

oh no! I am so sorry about your camera! T____T I hope it can get fixed or you get a new one! I bet your pictures will be amazing. San Fran looks like such an amazing place. I've never been on the West Coast - I really want to go now!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP