Purposely Untitled

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My life has been so hectic lately. I have what seems like an endless amount of essays, presentations and midterms that don't seem to be completed no matter how many hours of the day I put into them. This, unfortunately, has left me with no time to blog. I'm barely just now catching a break from an eight page paper I've been working on since I woke up. Oh, poo indeed.
Hopefully with the end of this upcoming week I will be back on track with plenty of time to blog and most importantly to READ all of your blogs which I haven't done in so long! I truly miss it.

On brighter news, I did get a chance to take some pictures with my friend Ellie yesterday after class. Thank goodness for the beautiful weather! I'll be sharing those photographs later on next week. Until then, here are some things that are making me realy happy: my new UO shoes, charms I've recently purchased to make jewelry for my (neglected, woops) Etsy shop and the beautiful and soothing smell of rosemary.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. I'd like to give a little shout-out to Rebecca Alvernaz because who doesn't like a half marathon-running, Beatles-loving, gooey yolk-eating English teacher? :)

8 comments:

evelyn March 20, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

ooooh i been very busy too. But i just got done with midterms and im on spring break now. i finally get to relax :o hope u soon get to do so too!
i love those shoes you've gotten! I would probably have gotten the same ones too if I would have seen them =] haha very nice ^.^

Kiki March 21, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

Hope you get a lot of time to relax very soon! Your shoes are adorable. And can't wait to see what you come up with for your Etsy shop. x

kelly ann March 21, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

i hope you find some time to rest and relax soon, love! and i love these photos. :)

Liz March 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Ahhh! i know what you mean - so much work I can't stand it. It is an endless sea of exams and I am struggling to stay afloat X___X

Good luck with everything!

Marte S. March 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

simply adore those shoes. . .

Erimentha March 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

i love the smell of rosemary! hehe

although your life does sound hectic, as least its fun and lived to the fullest!

xoxo
erimentha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP