Art by Catherine Campbell

Friday, February 5, 2010

Saying Catherine Campbell has talent just might be an understatement. She must have something else, something that that enables her to produce an array of appealing and flawless prints by using watercolors and other media, such as paper in her Little Papercuts collection.

Visit her Etsy for a variety of artwork and her blog to be kept up to date with her artwork as well as be doused with plenty of links to other artists' work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



P.S. On more personal terms, I have opened up a Formspring so if any of you have questions feel free to ask.
And there is a sale going on in my little Etsy shop!

8 comments:

Susan February 9, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

wow, beautiful!
thanks for sharing.
xoxo

Anonymous,  February 10, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

wow, these are amazing.

Amy February 10, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

These are great. I love her style of illustration and that one of the cat.

P.S. I'm glad you liked Andre Paul Pinces photos. I would love to take pictures like that someday.

trishie February 10, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

I agree, her works are amazing!

Anonymous,  February 11, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Wow what a beautiful works! Thank you for sharing!

Love, E

Unknown February 12, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

lovely!!!



btw please take a couple secs to check out my blog... it's new and it would be much appreciated!

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Jack Daniel February 13, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I love seeing original artwork. I need it to have inspiration for my future artworks.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP