A Little Bit of Magic

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I would love to be able to share a more detailed account of the beautiful Christmas I spent. Sadly, I won't be able to because I lost the memory card that I used to take pictures throughout most of the day. I had to switch to a spare one during the end of the day and somewhere along the way I lost the first.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: H&M, Tights: Anthropologie, Shoes: Simply Vera for Kohls, Small cardigan: Mom's closet, Necklace: gift from many years ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the surprise I was talking about? Christmas day my Grandma was given a little puppy. The next day, much to my disbelief, I had my very own.
So meet Harry Potter & Dumbledore.
Dumbledore is mine, he's the chubby one. Right now he's at my Grandma's playing with his little Potter. He'll hopefully be coming home soon so we can cuddle as I rub his belly and read him fairy tales.
He's going to be the coolest dog ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

16 comments:

Leah December 29, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Dumbledore is such an awesome name. I love Dumbledore in Harry Potter much more than I love Harry.

Tegan December 30, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

amazing names!! they are so adorable! xo

janis December 30, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

ahhhhhh fabulous fabulous names. they are too sweet!

love your outfit my dear. i think i have those exact tights from h&m. they are so great! feel so holiday-ish!

xo

Amy December 30, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

They are so sweet looking!

Thank you so much for your holiday swap gift! I got it late yesterday. I love everything, especially your photos!! I put a picture on my blog today and a link to you. Thanks again. Have a great new year! xo Amy

Anonymous,  December 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

You look so pretty, and the puppies are cute!

Liz December 30, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Love the tights! And the puppies! They are adorable! Love the names you gave them.

evelyn December 30, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

aww u got a Dog! how sweet ^__^!
and u look beautiful, i love what u are wearing :]

Sher December 30, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

These pictures are nothing short than beautiful! It's such a pity that you lost your memory card and we do not get to see all your other lovely pics!

Oh Dumbledore is the cutest! What a lovely surprise:)

xx

Gabbi December 31, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Adorable!!!! I love your outfit... but the puppies... too cute for words.

Such perfect names too.♥

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Amelia December 31, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

That dress is so pretty! Lovely pictures. And happy new year!

Susan December 31, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

you look amazing, darling- love your nail polish!
those dogs are so cute :))
xoxo

Valencia Lia January 1, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

Beautiful photos !! And you look gorgeous in your dress with those rings:)

And awwww,Dumbledore is soo adorable too!

Candycane January 2, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Dunbledore is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Saskia January 5, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

OOOHHHHHHHHH AAWWWWWWWWW you got a puppy!!!!!! How adorable are they?!!! Lucky you!!!

What a wonderful way to start the new year :)

xx

Rhianne January 8, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

you look lovely and how exciting that you have a puppy! Happy new year :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP