December Photo Series pt. 2

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been a horrible blogger. I know, I know. Everything is all a jumbled mess. I need order in my life and that's what I've been striving for the past couple of days. I'll get better, just please bear with me. I have a lot in store for this blog and most of it will be taking place after the new year.
I've been strongly debating whether I should quit my Project 365. Although I've been taking a picture everyday, I'm very behind in uploading them onto my Three-Six-Five blog. I don't like to think of myself as a quitter but I just have no interest in it anymore. And not only is that affecting the outcome of the pictures I take when days are not the most fun-filled and photo opportunistic, it is also affecting my desire to upload the pictures at all. If anything, it's become stressful and just another thing to do and I never had the intentions of looking at it that way.
I really don't know what to do.
Please do give me your input.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season .

14 comments:

Jayne December 22, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Absolutely WONDERFUL photos! And the blogging world has missed your lovely updates. Or at least I have! :) Welcome back!

Amelia December 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

These are really gorgeous! I love the 3rd to last. I take pictures almost everyday, but a 365 project sounds like so much work. Good luck with it :)

Susan December 23, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

amazing photos, darling! I don't think you need to do anything that you don't find interesting anymore... life is too short to do so! anyways, if you already put lots of effort into it, think twice- if you feel like not doing it, don't do it. don't stress.
happy Holidays to you, xoxo

Ollie Otson December 23, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

I love the idea of 365! It's a great way to capture your life, but if you're not into it, don't force yourself to do it.

Saskia December 23, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

Definitely don't do anything that's become a chore and that you're no longer enjoying... that wasn't the point of your 365 I'm sure.

If however you didn't want to stop with it and wanted something to refresh how you felt about it I'm going to start a 365 in the new year... we could do something together somehow if you wanted? (one idea might be having a joint blog, one posting a photo one day, the other the next - so doing half the posts?!)

have a lovely Christmas Crystal.

Love from snowy, icey London :)

xx

emily December 23, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

i love the blue dancing lights and the fortune. keep it up, lovely lady!

Liz December 23, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

You are NOT a terrible blogger! I always look forward to your photos! The pictures of food make me so hungry!!

Amy P. December 23, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Those are beautiful photos Crystal. I missed your posts a lot; I haven't been such a great blogger myself but I'm getting back into the groove of things.

As for your 365, I don't think you should do anything that feels like an obligation. Maybe just start a photo blog that doesn't require you post everyday...but just experimental stuff.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Leah December 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

You have beautiful images and keep shooting. Don't let the bad weather or other unforeseen events dampen your mood to shoot... make it a challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous shots.

Merry Christmas to you. Glad to have found your blog.

Sylvia December 24, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

came across your blog & i'm so glad I did! Happy holidays!

Sylvie December 24, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Wow, I really love the first photo! And on the 365 project, I actually really know how you feel because it was my birthday resolution to take a photo a day. I agree that it's hard, and sometimes I just feel like I'm taking photos I will never do anything will just so I meet my day's quota. But still, I'm going to finish it through...I think although it can be slightly troublesome at times, I'll look back and love that I can remember a little something from each day!

Valencia Lia December 25, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Beautifully taken photos! And you should carr on Project 365,don't stop at all:) You're doing so well<3

Merry Christmas to you !

katieleigh January 8, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

gorgeous photos. i've been looking for a blog like yours for a while.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP