Clare Owen's Ilustration

Thursday, December 17, 2009

There are many things I wish I had the ability to do beautifully. Illustration is among the top. Looking at the work of Clare Owen just intensifies my desire. Her delicate sketches and artwork are just the type that, If I ever got passed stick figurines, I'd love to master. I'd recommend you visit her blog and her Etsy shop where you can buy her artwork in many forms.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. On a more personal note, I'm leaving to Riverside, California tomorrow to go visit my grandma who just underwent surgery. I've received a few packages in the mail recently and I'll be sharing them with you all once I get back.

8 comments:

Jayne December 17, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Wow, really beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing!

And all the best to you and your grandmother. I hope everything's all right. :)

a tree called life December 17, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

her art is so great!
i too, am only blessed with the ability to illustrate stick figures... {sigh}

sending positive thoughts to you and your grandma!

emily December 18, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

the art is gorgeous! thanks for sharing. sorry about your grandma, i hope she's recovering well!

Susan December 18, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

how cute! I wish I could draw or paint like that...
have a lovely day, xoxo

Susan December 18, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

oh I forgot- best wishes to your grandma, I hope she improves soon!
xoxo

Amelia December 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

These are so beautiful. I just can't get over the bike with the little flowers. Drawing has never been my strong suit either.

I hope your grandma is doing well!

Maria Confer December 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

These are wonderful thanks for sharing. I adore the cat mask and ballet flats.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP