Project 365

Friday, July 10, 2009

Thanks to the latest post by the lovely blogger Ev'Yan from Apricot Tea, I have been inspired to begin my very own Project 365. For those who do not know what Project 365 is, go to this website here to learn about it. My eighteenth birthday is coming up in a little over week, July 20th, and I decided that it would be the perfect time to start my Project 365. This way, I will be documenting my eighteenth year of life: a year that should be a new start in more ways then one. I look forward to this project (which I am nameing Three-Six-Five) and to the reflection that will come along with it. To document Three-Six-Five, I have made a new blog by the same name. Thank you Ev'Yan and thank you to anybody who supports me as well.
With love, Crystal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP