Harry Mania

Monday, June 15, 2009



I'm more then confident in stating that I know I can't possibly be the only one obsessing over the upcoming release of the newest addition of the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It's both odd and exhilarating seeing the journey unfold on screen (especially since I've been a fan from a very young age). But perhaps the most satisfying thing for me is seeing the beautiful people who play the main characters evolve into such mature and fashionable individuals. Especially that of Emma Watson. Being the new face of Burberry, I think she plays that role of a fashionable young lady perfectly. And if my words don't convince you, I'm pretty sure these stunning photographs will.

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse June 22, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

I'm so admiring of her graceful transition from child star to young lady...so many hollywood starlets get it wrong!

Jen June 30, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

I'm so excited about the release, and these photos are stunning!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP