Tumblr

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I can't help but notice how much time I've been spending on Tumblr blogs like Bunny Mitford and Blue Pony. I have a lot of quotes, poetry and photographs that I've been saving for months now and I think its about time I begin a little Tumblr of my own. Aside from featuring art from other poets, photographers and musicians, I will also share my photography and my poetry.
I'm by no means going to abandon this blog, I simply will be using Tumblr as an electronic diary of inspiration- a collection of things that I love. So if you'd like to follow me or view my Tumblr, click here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



P.S. A special little hello to all the new followers <3

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 29, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

i'll check you right out.

evelyn May 29, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

yay ^_^ i do the same :D reblogging photographs that inspire me.

Liz May 29, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Oh I know what you mean. I can spend HOURS on tumblr haha. You should check out http://thedaintysquid.tumblr.com/

she has wonderful wonderful pictures!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP