Featured Photographer: Cédric Bihr

Monday, March 8, 2010

The affirmative decision of aiming for a photography degree on my part has recently been decided. Now more than ever I've been surrounding myself with different photographic inspiration in hope to feed my growing appetite for improvement. I've decided to start a little feature on Powder Blue where I feature a photographer every so often- preferably once a week. This will give me a more adamant reason to find more blogging time all the while expanding my photographic inspiration archives.
So who better to start with then the ridiculously talented French photographer Cedric Bihr? What I find so appealing about him is his range of aesthetic ability. His portfolio encompasses a wide range of subjects and his malleability is highly desirable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If his photography hasn't won over your heart, then perhaps this encounter Garance Doré had with him will. I highly suggest you take a look!

P.S. I urge you to support independent art and enter the Interrobang giveaway that will end this weekend.

11 comments:

kelly ann March 9, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

he is SO talented, his photographs pull at my heart strings... there's just something about them, they intrigue me. and i totally remember seeing that post on garance! love her.

Sher March 9, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

The first picture is absolutely wonderful, it leapt out and caught hold of my heart!

And I think it's wonderful you're pursuing a photography degree, it's certainly a gift of yours:)

xx

Kiki March 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Oh I do like this new blog feature. I think Bihr was such an excellent photographer to start with! I have his site bookmarked and look at it whenever I'm in the need for inspiration.

Hope you're having a nice week x

Nicki's Notebook March 9, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

What a great feature - I love learning about new photographers. These photos are just beautiful - dreamy and sweet.

fab blog! xx

Susan March 9, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

wow, so soft & beautiful- love it.
xoxo

Maria Confer March 10, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

I love Cedric. He is so totally amazing. I want to live in his photographs.

Lulu Letty

trishie March 10, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

These photos are really beautiful...glad that you're doing a photography degree, i'm sure you'll enjoy it and do really really well.

IKS March 11, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

there really is something in photography. it is truly special and i love it. these photos are wonderful, I love the hair and lace on the first one and pink nails with ginger hair on the other one. thank you for sharing :)have a nice weekend

Liz March 12, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Wow those photos are gorgeous! Congratulations on getting your short story accepted for the magazine! I hope you will give us a sneak peak of it! ^___^

Amy March 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

His photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing him with me. I'm off to check out more of his work.

Hope you have a great week. xoxo

Wearyourhair March 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Beautiful post. I love these pictures

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP