Monday, October 12, 2009

I hate how incredibly unorganized I've been lately. Because of this, I've failed to complete homework assignments on time, study for tests and quizzes adequately enough and I haven't had time to focus on blogging.
I'm trying to gather myself together and once again rely 100% on my trusty agenda as well as try to manage my time more efficiently.
Hopefully by the end of this week I will be on track once again so that I can devote more time to reading the blogs I love, discovering new ones and, of course, posting more on my own blog.

This first set of photographs was taken last Saturday during my cousin's eighteenth birthday party. We walked to a nearby field so that I could take pictures of her in her dress and she kindly agreed to take some of me as well.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Bloom, tights: Simply Vera for Kohls, headband & earrings: F21


This last set was yesterday's outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Skirt: my mom's, top: Kohls, belt: vintage (also my mom's), tights: Wal-Mart, boots: Avon (my mom's)
*I wear a lot of my mom's clothes.


Lately I've been experiencing a sort of mumbo-jumbo of different thoughts about my future. The school I am interested in transferring to, California College of the Arts, is
so out of my price range that it is discouraging me to even dream about attending one day. I know that there are a million sources for scholarships and financial aid but because the financial status of my family settles right in the middle (not too low to receive a good amount of financial aid but nowhere near high enough not to have to worry about it), it makes it so difficult to qualify.

I look forward to catching up on reading all my favorite blogs and coming across new ones this weekend. Also, there will be a surprise soon, so stay tuned!

18 comments:

Anonymous,  October 15, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

fields are one of my favorite things in the entire world.

you always looks lovely, dear <3

Amy P. October 15, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Glad you're back! Just stick to your planner and I'm sure you'll be back on track! :}

You look so beautiful in that black dress and I love your top in the second outfit. I think it's sweet you can borrow your mom's clothes by the way.

And California College of the Arts is expensive! Sigh. School is only getting more pricier by the year.

Mm, well besides those worries, I hope you have been doing well!

Anonymous,  October 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

i've been totally unorganized lately as well.

but honey. ya look great.

Sher October 15, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Oh, you are so beautiful dear, I hope you know that. The first set of pictures are lovely, they give out such a romantic, dreamy vibe:)

Hope everything settles down for you soon!

Zhcsyra hp October 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

love the first look.very nice location and je adore that awesome skirt <333

evelyn October 16, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

thank u thank u! *hugs*

and these photos are amazing ^_^
the black dress is beautiful!
and the second set of photos, I love that top =3

and i think your bangs look really great too :D

<3, evelyn

Becky Tjandera October 16, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

wow you look so great ! i love the photos , so beautiful . and the outfits are great . yay !

Paulina October 16, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

such great pictures, you look beautiful, and have great style (i love that jean top!)

PS: don't feel discouraged about the pricetag of a college. I didn't end up going to my first choice of college (even though i was accepted) bc of the price tag. My mom and i don't have regrets, but we always talk about how we wish we just would have done it and taken out a huge loan. Sometimes a school is so worth the hefty price tag. Just my point of view.......

LoveCharlesVintage October 16, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

You are so incredibly cute! I love the black dress.

Maria Confer October 16, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Both of your outfits are so gorgeous. One casual and the other dressy!!

That black dress looks amazing on you.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Ms. B @ Millie Deel October 16, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

The black dress looks stunning on you! Gorgeous photos!!

Elaine October 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Great outfits!!!! I especially love the black dress. You look amazing!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Megggguuh October 16, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Same here! I have just been so off this week with my school work to!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse October 17, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

I love your black outfit. The bow in your hair is lovely.

Susan October 17, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

love that black dress!
you look so lovely :)
xoxo

Carmen October 19, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

I love the black dress on you, the headband is adorable.

Carmen.xx.

Raisa October 25, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

I Love the skirt!!!! I saw something similar in mango last week. I regret not buying it now. :(

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP